With the Sleeper Layer RUS mounted to a tilt rotator or similar, concrete sleepers can be moved easily and effectively – for road rail excavators from 12 t to 24 t operating weight.
- Low weight
- Efficiency: several concrete sleepers are clamped together at the same time by hydraulic grippers and then layed into the ballast bed. This saves time compared to placing sleepers individually.
- Safety: a special holding valve provides a safe grip – even if pressure drops.
- Variable gripping range: the position of the transferring arms can vary within the specified range.
- Longevity: transferring arms made of HARDOX quality steel.
- Flexibility: suitable for nearly all types of waisted sleepers.
- For narrow areas close to sidetracks and foundations, as the layer grabs the sleepers in the center.
- Optional: extension for positioning sleepers beneath existing rails.
Call, email or use our information request forms – we are happy to help.
Unit 9 Oak Industrial Park,
Essex CM6 1XN
Tel: +44 (0)1371 876 121
Mobile: 07500 801672
Email: [email protected]
Request more information: Sleeper Layer
Authorised National Service Centers for