Sleeper Changing Unit
Sleepers of any kind can be removed and placed with the Sleeper Changing Unit RBS. The unit suits excavators from 10t to 24t operating weight.
- Efficiency: the large shield helps clearing / preparing the track. The sleeper is grabbed by two hydraulically operated grippers and then pulled out from the ballast bed. Once the new sleeper is placed, the shield can be used to level the ballast. Rational use.
- Safety: a special holding valve provides a safe grip – even if pressure drops.
- Precision: exact positioning is enhanced by adjustable end stops.
- Integrated adapter to fit to a tilt rotator or quick coupler.
- Light weight made of HARDOX quality steel.
- Adjustable depth allows for more flexibility.
Call, email or use our information request forms – we are happy to help.
Unit 9 Oak Industrial Park,
Essex CM6 1XN
Tel: +44 (0)1371 876 121
Mobile: 07500 801672
Email: [email protected]
Request more information: Sleeper Changing Unit
Authorised National Service Centers for